• Ginger & Cinnamon granola adapted from www.ditchthecarbs.com to fit in with my store cupboard ingredients
• 125g / 5 oz dessicated coconut or chips if you prefer
• 125g almonds
• 60g / 2 oz chia seeds
• 130g / 3.5 oz sunflower seeds
• 130g / 3.5 oz pumpkin seeds
• 70g / 2.5 oz pecan pieces
• 50g / 1.8 oz coconut oil melted
• 1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
Mix all dry ingredients and add the coconut oil.
Bake for 20 mins at 160 deg c fan oven
Check and turn every4 minutes- watch like a hawk!
The end appearance will be a gentle toasted pale brown